Due to lack of datacenter space, we are currently not accepting new orders.For all of your VPS needs, please visit TekTonic.
Teknic is web-based control panel software developed in-house to provide access that will make you feel as if your server is located right next to you.
Teknic currently provides the following features:
- Ability to Boot up, Shutdown, and Reboot your VM.
- View server limits and bandwidth statistics.
- Reinstall your servers operating system with any of our provided images in only a few minutes.
- Update and/or change the kernel your server boots with. We provide kernels for 2.4 and 2.6 versions of Linux.
- Boot your server into single user mode to help diagnose problems.
- Console access to your server via SSH.
- Snapshot support allows you to make backups of your server on-demand. This will be useful to make backups before doing system upgrades or to ensure you have a reliable point to restore your server to. Snapshots can be downloaded to provide for off-site backups.
- Configure reverse DNS for your IP addresses whenever and as often as you want to.
- Select your servers filesystem type before a reinstall. Filesystem options are ReiserFS, XFS, JFS, Ext2, and Ext3.
Teknic screen shots:
Set Reverse DNS